Are you young and between the ages of 18 to 30? Do you want to react to threats, to bullying and to hate speech on the Internet? Are you interested in the action against racism and the promotion of human rights? Then, take part in the ActionAid and DCN Global organized workshop, on Thursday the 25th, at 16:30.
During the first part of the workshop, there will be statements by specialists on the fields of equality and inclusive society, academics and supporters of human rights.
More specifically the following will talk:
– Christos Frangonikolopoulos – Professor at the Department of Journalism and Mass Media, AUTH
– Nikos Panagiotou – Associate Professor at the Department of Journalism and Mass Media, AUTH
–Leon Saltiel– Historian
– Stella Tsiarvoula – Responsible on the Program of Thessaloniki, ActionAid
During the second part of the workshop, the participants will have the chance to talk witht the investigative journalists and take part in interactive exercises for the combat and control of social injustices.
More specificaqlly the following will intervene:
– Giannis Kotsifos – Member of the Board of the European Federation of Journalists
– Sofia Papadopoulou – Journalist, AMNA
– Τheodoros Chondrogiannos – Researcher/ Reporter
– Sofia Christoforidou – Journalist, MACEDONIA/ERT 3
Coordination of the Lab:
– Erasmia Tsipou – Journalist/Researcher, PEACE JOURNALISM LABORATORY
The participation for the workshop is free. Complete the form of participation here: https://bit.ly/2NvOY7X. Following your application, an email will be send to you with the ZOOM link for the workshop. The workshop occurs as part of the program #CIAKMigration for the positive narrative on immigration.